Friday, October 2, 2009

Africa Day 1 and 2

Hello Everyone!

We officially arrived in South Africa at 10:30 am cst. We are 6 hours ahead of central time so right now we are in the dark. We spent around 18 hours in the air with South African Airways. I thought I was lucky when I found myself sitting next to a bunch of MBA's from (Master Business Admin) from U. Arizona. Unfortunately that was not the case because they serve alcohol at every meal. The lady next to me and her Prof became obnoxious not allowing anyone to sleep around them. Finally after we landed at the tip of Africa to refuel they went to sleep. I also was able to sleep for about 7 hours and feel great! 

I can tell satan is already trying to disrupt this trip but greater is he that is in me that is in the world! We are really looking forward to preaching the gospel! I have an amazing team of evangelist here with me and of course Ken G. is always on fire! Tonight we travel to Gaborone to stay the night and then drive 5 hours to Masonjone Africa. Please pray for safe travel and for us to touch whomever we come in contact with. Thank you all for your prayers. I may or may not be able to blog depending on where we are. Thanks! God bless!

David Howard

No comments: