Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Is Traveling to Africa Tomorrow Morning

Hey gang,

I will be gone October 1st - October 11th to Botswana Africa. I am traveling to Africa with an organization named Call to Africa. Please pray for our team as we preach salvation in Christ alone and pour into the pastors that are already on the ground. I really feel like where I can be most affective is exhorting the leaders that are already in place but needing encouragement. Pray for salvations, safety, boldness and a revolution to continue in Africa. 

I am extremely excited but at the same time nervous about leaving my family for 11 days. I love my little girls and my sweet little boy Andrew, and of course leaving Carrie is probably the hardest. Please pray for their safety and that they would be blessed for allowing me to go and make an impact on people across the globe. I am praying that this trip will be a life changing experience for our team and would ignite a flame even greater in my heart for the gospel. 

Crossfire, you guys are in good hands while I am gone. My good friend Justin Hill will be here next week to speak to you at CrossfireHD. I love you all and cant wait to share with you what God has done. Covenant with me now to pray for this effort and for our hearts to be broken for the KINGDOM!

In His Grip,

David

No comments: