Friday, October 2, 2009

Africa Day 1 on the ground

Greetings from Botswana Africa via Gaborone,

We arrived safely in Botswana with no problems. We had a short 10 minute drive from the airport and enjoyed a stay with the missionaries here. I honestly felt like I was at my grandparents house. The missionaries are so hospitable and accomodating. Accomodations will not be anything like this for the next week however. We are leaving this morning to travel to Masonjone Afria. We will stay there for several days preaching and teaching the gospel. One of the big challenges here for the pastors is doctrinal issues. Most add to the gospel in their pastorate and I am looking forward to the challenge of preaching the doctrines of Christ. Pray for safety and for great advances in the kingdom. Praise the Lord!

We probably wont have a chance to have internet access. If you dont read an update I am keeping a blog on my laptop that I can upload to the computer

God Bless

David

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear more about it. I'm praying for you guys! Wish I was there, but trusting that God has other plans. Give my love to Gabi, Norman, Viv, KG, and... well, everyone!