Friday, November 14, 2008

Its About To Get Crazy!

Hi,

The next 3 weeks are going to be insane. This is literally my last weekend until December that wont be filled with fun and other things. Nov 21-24 Carrie and I and our Adult Leaders are attending the Youth Specialties convention in Nashville. This is an amazing get a way, training, conference, camp all combined into one for Youth Pastors. The following week is Thanksgiving and then that Saturday is the Auburn vs Alabama game. I hope to be in Bryant Denny Stadium that Saturday. The next weekend Dec 5-7 will be our annual youth retreat to Camp Winnataska in Birmingham. Pray for me that I dont pull out my hair too early because I will need some to pull in June. June is a Senior Trip to Belize, BigStuff Youth Camp and M-Fuge. I love Student Ministry but it is deff tiring!

Dave

No comments: